Intern: Heineken Brewery Capacity Model – Global Support
Job Overview: Brewery capacity model is a data collection and optimization tool used in Heineken for all countries with production units. This role is part of the global network performance team from the head office of global supply chain in Heineken. This internship provides training and support for global users (60+ countries) of brewery capacity model to fill in the data for 2019. The tool is built using AIMMS. It is also expected that the intern can support testing and can help fixing small issues with the tool.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help users remotely to complete the data input
- Support users to understand the tool better, by giving demo and remote training
- Drive for data collection progress, motivate end users to deliver on time in full
- Be responsible to data quality check and validation
- Test new version releases
- Solve small issues of the model
- Strong result driven personality
- Good analytical skills and strong communication skills.
- Easy connection to people from different cultural background
- Team player
- Good excel and facebook skills preferred
- Programming knowledge is a must. AIMMS knowledge strongly preferred.
Jan 2019 – June 2019 (4 days a week to full time, at least between Feb and April)
500 EUR per month with the option to get transport costs covered.
To apply, send your application to: BCM@Heineken.com