(Windows 64 bit, incl. prerequisites)
Please note: You should have a valid AIMMS license to use AIMMS. If you don’t have one yet, you can request a free license. Also note that recent versions of AIMMS do not need an installation. For an overview of the changes in the latest version, please see the release notes. To use it most effectively, you can download and install the AIMMS Launcher.
Please execute the following steps to do so:
- Select the appropriate view below.
- Choose the desired applications to download them.
More information about the different types of applications, operating systems, architectures and flavors, can be found by hovering over these items in the view selector.
- You should have a valid AIMMS license to use AIMMS (request a free license).
- For an overview of the changes in the AIMMS releases, please see the release notes.
- See also the Release History, Platform Availability and System Requirements.
- Read the Windows installation instructions or the Linux installation instructions carefully before downloading and installing AIMMS.
Keep track of all AIMMS versions present on your system (including installation-free AIMMS versions).
AIMMS Network License Server
Download and information.
AIMMS Interrupt Tool
Detect where a long running AIMMS job spends its time.
AIMMS R-Link (Information)
A way to allow AIMMS to execute user specified R code and pass data between AIMMS and the R runtime environment, extending AIMMS optimizations and sparse execution capabilities with R's rich library ecosystem.