Paid AIMMS Academic License
In case our Free AIMMS Academic License is not sufficient for you because you require either a network setup, or you require solvers that are not included (BARON or KNITRO), we offer two types of paid licenses for academic use:
- Network license: provides an unlimited number of unrestricted concurrent AIMMS sessions within a Local Area Network. This means that everyone within your university department’s network can work with AIMMS at the same time.
The base fee for a network license is $/€ 450.
- Single User license: provides AIMMS without connection to the network. This paid academic single user license is an unrestricted stand-alone license of AIMMS, ideal for use on teacher’s and researcher’s laptops.
The base fee for a single user license is $/€ 100.
Both license can only be ordered for academic use by students, teachers, professors, and researchers.
Included in each license:
- CPLEX, XA, CP Optimizer, CONOPT, MINOS, SNOPT, AOA, and PATH solver
- COIN-OR solvers CBC and IPOPT
- Robust Optimization add-on
- size restricted BARON (10×10) solver
- size restricted KNITRO (600×600) solver
- GUROBI link-only
- Open Solver Interface
- free maintenance
The Paid AIMMS Academic Licences provided above can be further extended with the following (unrestricted) solvers at attractive academic prices:
|Extension options||Price (add-on)|
|BARON - Single user||$/€ 100|
|BARON - Network license||$/€ 450|
|Knitro - Single user||$/€ 400|
Knitro - Network license
* 2 user
* 10 user
An order form for these Paid AIMMS Academic License alternatives can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the general pricing terms and conditions. Commercial prices are available towards the bottom of the page.
Special conditions – Paid AIMMS Academic Licenses
- The Paid AIMMS Academic Licenses may only be ordered by higher educational establishments for academic use by students, teachers, professors, and researchers and may only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- The Paid AIMMS Academic Licenses have a limited time-span of one year. After this year, renewal of the one year licenses can be requested free of charge.
- The Paid AIMMS Academic Licenses are developer licenses.
- AIMMS is available for the Windows 32- and 64-bit platforms. The Paid AIMMS Academic network license can also be used to run AIMMS applications to the Linux platform, but the AIMMS GUI is not available for Linux.
- The Paid AIMMS Academic Licenses are protected by software nodelock licenses. Specific restrictions to limit use to the educational establishment are applied.
- The Paid AIMMS Academic Licenses and the AIMMS software are only delivered electronically.
- Regarding the AIMMS Academic Licenses, AIMMS reserves the right to refuse a license upon request or refuse a renewal of the license when improper use of the license is suspected.
- All standard terms and conditions.