Prepare Your Team to Pivot as things Happen
The purpose of sales and operations planning (S&OP) is to anticipate important questions today to prevent them from causing urgent issues 12 months from now. A successful S&OP process incorporates demand planning and forecasting, supply planning, and new product introductions, enabling management to make integrated decisions that are beneficial for the business.
Every company has different business drivers and different requirements for S&OP and plans can't be rigid, but adaptable and dynamic. This makes S&OP implementation a difficult process, especially when it comes to finding the right tools. Best of breed packages often have limited flexibility, poor connectivity and lack powerful optimization capabilities.
S&OP Navigator, part of the SC Navigator suite of Apps, is a Sales & Operations Planning Application that is quick to configure and intuitive to use.
Now you can:
- Compare multiple scenarios
- Manage assumptions at the product/customer and commercial levels
- Align capacity and supply planning
- Calculate EBITDA impact on a monthly, cumulative and trend basis
- See impact on your forecast as you move from one step to the next
- Integrate with your ERP systems
It's Time to Modernize your S&OP Software
Our user-friendly Wizard guides you through the options and makes it easy to set up your App using a set of questions that capture your unique operational constraints, goals, costs and risks. S&OP Navigator also helps you import and structure the data you need to craft an easily adaptable sales and operations plan.
- Faster and more cost-effective vs. traditional software
- No IT involvement or hardware costs required
- Embedded prescriptive analytics analyze every option and makes recommendation on best course of action
Benefits of S&OP Navigator
Companies that use AIMMS for S&OP have improved planning accuracy by over 70%.
Achieve higher revenue
and retain more margin.
Adjust supply plans
dynamically and foster
Move away from fragile, slow and time consuming
spreadsheets to something more robust and easier to maintain